- Up to 50 addressable points.
- Up to 125 zones and 125 output groups.
- Uses standard wire - no shielded or twisted pair required.
- Built-in digital communicator.
- Central Station Reporting by Point or Zone.
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6) configuration for SLC.
- Distributed, intelligent power.
- Drift compensation.
- 13 pre-programmed output cadences, (including ANSI-3.41), and 4 programmable outputs.
- Notification circuits can be configured as 1 Class A (Style Z) or 2 Class B (Style Y), or auxiliary power for resettable, constant, or door holder power.
- Built-in synchronization for appliances from Gentex®, Faraday, System Sensor®, and Wheelock®.
- Built-in annunciator with 80-character LCD display.
- RS-485 bus provides communication to system accessories.
- Up/Downloading programming, event history, or detector status via remote or direct connection.
- Built-in RS-232 interface for programming via PC.
- Built-in Form C trouble relay rated at 2.5 amps at 24 VDC.
- Two Form C programmable relays rated at 2.5 amps at 24VDC.
The SK IntelliKnight Model 5700 is a 50 point class leading single loop addressable fire alarm control/communicator system that provides you with the revolutionary value and performance of addressable sensing technology combined with exclusive, built-in digital communication, distributed intelligent power, that includes an easy to use interface. Powerful features such as drift compensation and maintenance alert are delivered in this powerful FACP from Silent Knight.