| || |
- Exclusive! Voice alarm with programmable location. Programmable with up to eleven locations.
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Optipath 360 Technology™- patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone - Lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn.
- Latching Features: Alarm Latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm. Low Battery Latch: Visually identifies unit in low battery condition.
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- 5-Years Limited Warranty
The BRK Model No. SC7010BV is a wire-in, 120V AC 60Hz single and/or multiplestation combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm specifically designed forresidential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals,hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined instandard NFPA 101. Model SC7010BV complies with UL217 and UL2034, CSFM,NFPA 72 and NFPA 720, HUD, FHA and other agencies that model their codesafter the above agencies. It meets building codes where AC/DC photoelectricsmoke and carbon monoxide alarms with and without voice are required.
The BRK SC7010BV is a state-of-the-art hardwired with battery backupsmoke/CO combo alarm that features a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, anelectrochemical CO sensor, an End of Life signal and voice warning with location.This exclusive feature incorporates a voice that will speak one of 11pre-programmed locations and the danger detected. When the alarm sounds (ifprogrammed for "basement", for example) it will speak "Warning, evacuate,smoke in basement". All other interconnected SC7010BV's will announce warningwithout location ("Warning, evacuate, Smoke"). All other interconnectedhardwired alarms will sound their normal smoke and/or CO horn pattern. TheSpread Spectrum Horn Tone has a lower and varying frequency that makes iteasier for the elderly with normal age related hearing loss to hear the horn. Thisalarm features two latching features and two silence features. Alarm Latch: Easilyidentifies initiating alarm even after alarm condition has subsided. Low BatteryLatch: Identifies which unit is in low battery condition by blinking the green powerlight. Low Battery Silence: Temporarily silence the low battery chirp for up to eighthours. Alarm Silence: Silence alarm for several minutes. Other features include an85dB horn, single button test/silence, an easy access battery drawer and dustcover. OptiPath 360 Technology: Exclusive patented technology provides 360degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor. Two locking features are providedto prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is madewith a Quick-Connect wiringharness. Installation isquick, easy and costeffective.
|Alarm Dimensions ||5.0" dia x 2.0" H |
|Weight ||9.3 oz. |
|Operating Voltage ||120V AC 60Hz with two 1.5V AA battery backup |
|Operating Current ||.05 amps (standby/alarm) |
|Temperature Range ||40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10% to 95% relative humidity (RH) |
|Audio Alarm ||85dB at 10 feet |
|Voice Output ||Choice of 11 pre-programmed locations warns of smoke or CO danger and location of danger |
|Test/Silence ||Electronically simulates smoke or carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button. |
|Alarm Reset ||Automatic when smoke and/or CO clears |
|Interconnections ||Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms. See user's manual for details |
|Smoke Sensor ||Photoelectric |
|CO Sensor ||Electrochemical |