| || |
- Extremely low current draw. Only 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- New recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new
- ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
- Floor mount units available, both single and double-coil
The DH Series Electromagnetic Fire Door Holders are constructed of the finest materials available. Each wall mount door holder is made of durable die-cast metal and finished in a high luster double chrome or brass plating for a high quality appearance.
For wall mount units, standard dual voltage AC or DC inputs reduce stocking requirements with 12/24V and 24/120V models. The 24/120V model draws a mere 15mA @ 24VAC or DC, helping keep overall job costs to a minimum.
Installation is easy with the ESL DH Series installation technique– an adhesive template assures alignment without secondary adjustments. No brackets are required for recessed, flush or surface mounting (the surface mounting box has three conduit ready entries). Plus, the new catch plate features two pivot points and two way adjustability to further ensure perfect alignment. Optional extension rods are also available for providing the proper gap distance between the door and wall. (Recess mounted door holder includes a 3” extension rod).
The basic units offer superiority reliability with built-in transient protection and low residual magnetism so they release easily even on new ADA low pressure door closers.
|Model ||Voltage ||DC/mA ||AC/mA ||Terminals ||Coil ||lbs |
|DHX*-1224 ||12V ||30 ||30 ||C&L ||Single ||35 |
|24V ||15 ||15 ||C&H ||Single ||35 |
|DHX*-24120 ||24V ||15 ||15 ||C&L ||Single ||35 |
|120V ||- ||15 ||C&H ||Single ||35 |
|DHFM†=1224 ||12V ||60 ||60 ||C&L ||Double ||35 |
|24V ||60 ||60 ||C&H ||Double ||35 |
|DHFM†-24120 ||24V ||30 ||30 ||C&L ||Double ||35 |
|120V ||- ||30 ||C&H ||Double ||35 |
|*For all models, "X" represents either F (Flush Mount), FM (Floor Mount single-coil), R (Recessed), or S (Surface Mount). |
†For Floor Mount, double coil models.
NOTE: Voltage supplied by a UL listed control panel