| || |
- ANN-RLY connects to the ANN-BUS terminal on the FACP and requires minimal programming.
- Provides 10 programmable Form-C relays.
- Ten Form-C relays can be programmed for various functions; Alarm. Trouble, Supervisory, AC Loss, Waterflow Delay, Input Zones and Silenceable Alarm.
- Compatible with the MS-9050UD, MS-5UD-3, MPR-2001, MRP-2002, and MS-10UD-7.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC).
- Up to eight ANN-BUS devices may be connected to the ANN-BUS of each FACP.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th Edition.
The ANN-RLY relay module provides 10 programmable Form-C relays when used with a compatible FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). The ANN-RLY module may be mounted inside the FACP main circuit board chassis or in the battery area of the enclosure using optional mounting bracket P/N: ANN-MBRLY reference Installation Instructions document #53033. The ANN-RLY and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format. An additional two wires are used for 24-volt DC power. A single four-conductor unshielded cable may be used for both power and data communications. Up to eight ANN-BUS devices may be connected to the ANNBUS of each FACP.
- Maximum ANN-BUS Voltage: 24 VDC
- Maximum Current:
Alarm: 75 mA Standby: 15 mA
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity: 93% ± 2% RH (noncondensing) at 32°C± 2°C (90°F ± 3°F)
- For use indoors in a dry location
- Connections to FACP are power-limited and supervised.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 2 Amps @ 30VDC (Resistive) 0.5Amps @ 30VAC (Resistive)