- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible, dual-action design.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull force.
- Easily operated (dual-action).
- Attractive shape and textured finish.
- Mounts, semi-flush, to a standard single-gang (2.125"[5.3975 cm] minimum depth), double-gang, or 4" (10.16cm) square electrical box.
- When the handle latches in down position, the word "ACTIVATED" appears at the top of the handle in bright yellow to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- Key/lock reset; needs only a 1/4-turn to lock/unlock.
- Includes Braille text on station handle.
- Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm² wire).
- Optional trim ring (BG-TR).
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Maintenance personnel can open station (for inspection and testing) without causing an alarm condition.
- Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of the station, flashes red in normal operation and latches on steady red when in alarm.
The Fire-Lite Alarms BG-12LX is a state-of-the-art, dual-action(i.e., requires two motions to activate the station)pull station that includes an addressable interface(mounted inside) for Fire-Lites addressable MS-9200, MS-9200UD, and MS-9600 fire alarm control panels. Becausethe BG-12LX is addressable, the control panel can displaythe exact location of the activated manual pull station.This leads fire service personnel quickly to the location ofthe alarm.