| || |
- 80-character Liquid Crystal Display.
- Mimics all display information from the host
- Control switches for System Acknowledge,
Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable
- System status LEDs for Power, Alarm, Trouble,
Supervisory and Alarm Silenced.
- No programming necessary — LCD-80F connects
to the terminal port (TB7) on the FACP.
- Displays device type identifiers, individual
point alarm, trouble or supervisory, zone and
custom alpha labels.
- Time-and-date display field.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by
remote power supplies (requires 24 VDC).
- Up to 32 LCD-80F annunciators per FACP.
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1828.8 m) from
- Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound.
- Semi-flush mounts to 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep,
three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or threegangable
- Surface-mounts to Fire•Lite SBB-3 surface backbox.
The LCD-80F is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character,
backlit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the
Fire•Lite MS-9200UD and MS-9600 Fire Alarm Control Panels
(FACPs). The LCD-80F displays complete system point
status information and includes control switches for remote
control of critical system functions.
Up to 32 LCD-80Fs may be connected onto the EIA-485
terminal port (TB7) of each FACP. The LCD-80F requires
no programming, which saves time during system commissioning.