- Molded Self-Sealing Mounting Bosses
- Snap Latches for Easy Installation of the Pull Station
- Two Reinforced ½” NPT Connector Outlets (One Plug Included)
- Single-gang Electrical Box Mounting Holes (Knockouts)
- Four #10 x 1.00” Mounting Screws Included
- UL, ULC and CSFM Listed, FM and MEA Pending.
Designed to replace the SB-10, the SB-I/O is UL listed for indoor and outdoor applications. Since the metal SB-10 surface mount back box is still required in a few jurisdictions, limited quantities will be maintained to support these regions. The BG-12LRA Agent Release pull station will still use the SBA-10 back box. The BG-12LOB outdoor pull station is currently shipped with a WBB back box. Please note that the WBB will be replaced with the SB-I/O by early fourth quarter. Currently, you may order the BG-12LO and the SB-I/O separately. The WBB will still be offered for use with System Sensor’s SpectrAlert series.
In addition to being molded out of an increased UV stabilized polycarbonate material (94V-O), the SB-I/O’s mounting holes and bottom conduit entry are molded with a thin wall of material to provide improved outdoor weatherability.