- Existing text thoroughly revised to reflect changes in the field
- New information on accepting building systems
- An expanded Chapter 17 with more information on fire door inspection
- Additional tables, figures, and half-tones to clarify and summarize information
- Access to online forms and templates that can be quickly and easily edited to meet your specific needs
Fire codes have changed! Use the latest information to pass inspections and maintain systems for top performance with Fire Protection Systems!
Written by leading authorities in the field, the updated and expanded 4th Edition of Fire Protection Systems: Inspection, Test & Maintenance Manual is fully loaded with the facts and information you need to correctly schedule and perform maintenance on all types of fire detection and suppression systems to keep them in top shape and response-ready.
Designed to be used as a hands-on field manual, Fire Protection Systems provides clear guidance for administrative managers, engineers, maintenance personnel, building officials, facility managers, designers, and inspectors. (Spiralbound, 336 pp., 2012)