- Generally used at each T-tap branch to limit the effect of short circuits on a branch to the devices on that branch in Style 4 loops.
- Isolates devices so they can continue to operate normally in the event of a short-circuit on the SLC in Style 7 operation.
- Powered by SLC loop directly, no external power required.
- Mounts in standard junction boxes
- Integral LED blinks to indicate normal condition.
- Supports a maximum of 25 devices in-between isolators, except when using relay bases.
Fire-Lite's I300(A) Fault Isolator Module is used with the MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS, and MS-9600(UD)LS to protect the system against wire-to-wire short circuits on the SLC loop. The I300(A) should be placed between each device on the SLC loop, to isolate a short-circuit problem between the modules.