- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Unit is shipped with ANSI/UL1638 listed WGES24-75 candela strobe or WGEC24-75 candela horn/strobe
- GOE Unit Dimensions: 5.75" (14.605 cm) high x 4.75" (12.065 cm) wide x 4.18" (10.617 cm) deep
- GOELP Unit Dimensions: 5.75" (14.605 cm) high x 4.75" (12.065 cm) wide x 3.25" (8.255 cm) deep
- To obtain outdoor listed horn, must order GEH24 and GOE/GOELP separately
- Super-Slide® - Ease of Supervision Testing
- Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for mechanical and 2400Hz tone
- Switch for continuous tone or temporal 3 (not available on whoop tone)
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Separate horn and strobe functions
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn by using Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Listed to ANSI/UL1638 when used with the GOE or GOELP enclosure
- GOE/GOELP made of clear Lexan® - provides maximum visibility and reliability for effective visible signaling - allowing full 75cd output
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The Outdoor Commander Series offers dependable visible and/or audible alarms for all outdoor needs.
Included with the WGE Series is the GOE or GOELP outdoor enclosure. The enclosure is made of high quality Lexan® material, providing protection from weather related conditions and allowing the necessary full candela output. This highly constructed enclosure meets various installation requirements including deterring moisture from entering the enclosures.
The Outdoor Commander Series is equipped with the 4" mounting plate which incorporates the Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
The WGE Series also features the Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop draw and match it to ten blueprint.
The WGE Series strobe has a minimal operating current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage.
The WGE Series appliances are ANSI/UL 464 and ANSI/UL 1638 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from date of purchase.
|WGES24 - 24 Volt Low Profile Evacuation Outdoor Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Candela(ANSI/UL 1638)||Faceplate||Enclosure Included|
|WGEC24 - 24 Volt Low Profile Evacuation Outdoor Horn/Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Candela(ANSI/UL 1638)||Reverberant dBA @ 10ft Per ANSI/UL 464||In Anechoic Room dBA @ 10ft.||Faceplate||Enclosure Included|