- HP300ULM - includes the power supply, HPMOM6 multi-output power distribution module, enclosure, transformer and battery leads.
- An all in one power supply and distribution unit enclosed in roomy cabinet.
- Transformer thermal protection limits damage from overloaded circuits.
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication.
- Comes fully assembled with accessories included for quick installation.
- Enclosure built for durability and product life.
- Power disconnect switch makes for easy servicing.
- Power cord included and has three conductors for ground safety convenience.
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention.
The HP300UL Series is a line of power limited supplies/chargers that will convert 115 VAC/60 Hz input into a power limited 12 VDC or 24 VDC output @ 2.5 A. They are used in applications requiring UL Listing for Access Control (UL294), Fire Alarm (UL1481), and Burglar Alarm Installations (UL603).
- UL294 for use with Access Control Systems.
- UL1481 for use with Fire Alarm Systems.
- UL603 for use with Burglar Alarm Installations.
- Switch selectable 12 VDC or 24 VDC power limited output.
- Input: 115 VAC /60 Hz, 0.9A.
- 2.5 A continuous supply current at 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries. Charge current 600mA.
- Automatic switch-over to standby battery when AC fails.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- AC fail supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery disconnect prevents batteries from deep discharge.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Includes battery leads.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 13"H x 13.5"W x 3.25"D (cm: 33.02H x 34.29W x 8.26D).
Accommodates up to two (2) 12AH batteries.
- NFPA 72 compliant.
- Class 2 outputs.
- 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation.
- Six (6) individual power-limited outputs. Current limit is 2.5 A @ 12 VDC or 24 VDC per output.
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System inputs (NO or NC supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input).
- Red LEDs indicate condition of each power output.
- Power and input trigger LEDs.
- Power fail supervision relay (Form "C" rates 1.0 A @ 28 VDC/ 115 VAC).
- Output relay indicates unit is triggered (Form "C" rated 1.0 A @ 28 VDC/115 VAC).
- Interfaces with most DC power supplies.
- Board Dimensions: 5.3"L x 3.5"W x 1"H (cm: 13.46L x 8.89W x 2.54H).