- An all in one power supply and distribution unit enclosed in roomy cabinet.
- Transformer thermal protection limits damage from overloaded circuits.
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication.
- Comes fully assembled with accessories included for quick installation.
- Enclosure built for durability and product life.
- Power disconnect switch makes for easy servicing.
- Power cord included and has three conductors for ground safety convenience.
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention.
The HP300ULX is a power limited supply/charger that will convert 115 VAC/60 Hz input into a power limited 12 VDC or 24 VDC output @ 2.5A. It is used in applications requiring UL Listing for Access Control (UL294), Fire Alarm (UL1481), and Burglar Alarm Installations (UL603). The HP300ULX includes the supply, enclosure, transformer and battery leads.
- Input voltage: 120VAC 60Hz; Current: 1.50A max.
- Output Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC, jumper selectable; Current: 2.5A continuous output maximum, 2.0A plus battery charger (not supervised).
- Fail safe dry contact output on AC Failure (within one minute).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel cell type batteries.
- Battery presence detection (within 1 minute)
- Battery low disconnect at 9.90VDC or 19.90VDC.
- High voltage disconnect at 15VDC or 30VDC.
- Yellow LED (L3) indication for battery disconnected and battery low.
- Fail safe dry contact output for Battery trouble (Fail Safe).
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- Thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- DC output PTC activated indication by Red LED (L2).
- DC output failure indication by Red LED ( L4 ).
- AC presence indication by Green LED ( L1 ).
- DC output indication by Red LED ( L5 ).
- Battery Leads included.
- Power Board Dimensions: 5"L x 3.9"W x 1.5"H.
- Enclosure Dimension: 17"L x 13.5"W x 4.75"H. Accommodates two 12 Volt 12AH batteries. When using larger batteries, a UL approved enclosure must be used.
- UL Listed for Access Control Systems; UL294.
- UL Listed for Burglar Alarm Systems; UL603.
- UL Listed for Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems; UL1481.