- HP400ULM includes the power supply, HPMOM6 multi-output power distribution module, enclosure, transformer and battery leads.
- An all in one power supply and distribution unit enclosed in roomy cabinet.
- Transformer thermal protection limits damage from overloaded circuits.
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication.
- Comes fully assembled with accessories included for quick installation.
- Enclosure built for durability and product life.
- Power disconnect switch makes for easy servicing.
- Power cord included and has three conductors for ground safety convenience.
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention.
The HP400UL Series is a line of power limited supplies/chargers that will convert 115 VAC/60 Hz input into a power limited 12 VDC or 24 VDC output at 4.0 A. They are used in applications requiring UL Listing for Access Control (UL294), Fire Alarm (UL1481), and Burglar Alarm Installations (UL603).
- UL294 for use with Access Control Systems.
- UL1481 for use with Fire Alarm Systems.
- UL603 for use with Burglar Alarm Installations.
- Switch selectable 12 VDC or 24 VDC power-limited output.
- Input: 115 VAC/60 Hz, 2.5 A.
- 4.0 A continuous supply current at 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead-acid or gel-type batteries. Charge current 600 mA.
- Automatic switch-over to standby battery when AC fails.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- AC fail supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Includes battery leads.
- Enclosure dimensions: 13.0" H x 13.5" W x 3.25" D (cm: 33.02 H x 34.29 W x 8.26 D).
NOTE: Enclosure accommodates up to two 12 AH batteries.