GROUND SHIPPING ONLY due to HAZMAT Restrictions
- Single use, disposable fire extinguisher
- Pressure check device to determine fire extinguisher's readiness status
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety clip
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.0 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 2 year limited warranty
- UL approved bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
Suitable for use on Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment).
The MPWC unit is fitted with a "one touch" pressure check device to ensure reliable performance. It is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
Features bilingual nameplate and carton. Includes plastic strap bracket.
|Net agent weight (Average) ||2.0 lb. |
|Unit weight (Average) ||3.1 lb. |
|Diameter ||2.9 inches |
|Height ||12.75 inches |
|Discharge time ||8-10 seconds |
|Discharge range ||10-14 feet |
|Operating pressure ||100 psi |
|Cylinder ||Seamless aluminum |
|Valve, handle, lever ||Nylon |
|Strap Bracket ||U.S.C.G approved |