| || |
- Detects all heating gases inluding: Natural Gas, LP, Propane and Methane Gas.
- Ignition proof design.
- 12-24 VAC or VDC input
- High and Low level relays allow dual level alarm (Standard calibration is 10% and 25% of the LEL of Methane - for other calibrations, please call).
- Two N.O. sealed reed type dry contact relays.
- Easy Installation
- Little to no periodic maintenance required.
- Supervised / Fail-Safe system.
Size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2"
Shipping Weight: One Pound
Voltage Input: 9 to 30 VDC, 9 to 27 VAC
Current Draw: 120mA @ 12 Volts
60 mA@24 Volts
Relay Ratings: 0.5 Amps, 200 Volts
Temperature Range: 0 - 150° F
Coverage: 900 Square Feet
- For lighter than air gases such as Natural Gas and Methane, mount one foot below the ceiling.
- For heavier than air gases such as Propane and LP, mount one foot above the floor.
- The GD-1D must not be mounted in corners, as this might be dead air space.
- Spacing for the Macurco GD-1D is the same as smoke detectors, 30 foot centers / one unit per 900 s.f.