| || |
- Detects many combustible gases: Natural Gas, LP, Propane, Butane, and Gasoline Fumes.
- Standard Calibration setting is 25% of LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) for natural gas (for other calibrations, please call)
- Loud Buzzer (similar to a smoke alarm buzzer) wakes even heavy sleepers.
- Stand Alone Unit: Plug into any 120 VAC power outlet.
- Ignition protected: Explosion Proof Design.
- Maintenance free electronic sensor, supervised.
- Small, compact, attractive white case.
- Easy to install: Just hang unit on a screw or nail, and plug it in.
- Special calibrations are available.
WHERE: Gas detectors should be placed near the source of the potential leak, namely near a gas appliance such as a furnace, water heater, or gas log fireplace. Because of various odors and gases given off in cooking, place the unit near, but not in the kitchen.
MOUNTING HEIGHT: For natural gas and methane which are lighter than air, mount the unit 1 ft below the ceiling. For propane, LP, and other gases that are heavier than air, mount the detector 1 ft above the floor
POWER: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
CURRENT: Less than 10 watts
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1 lb
ALARM SOUND: 88 dB @ 10 ft
ALARM SET POINT: 25% of LEL natural gas
SENSOR MAINTENANCE: none
SENSOR LIFE: 7 10 years
SIZE: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 1 3/4 inches