| || |
- DA-500 Control Panel
- 100' of direct burial cable
- The Drive-Alert Driveway Alarm System is a multi-purpose, solid-state electronic alarm system designed to detect traffic in driveways, farm lanes, drive-up windows, or any area where knowledge of vehicle movement is desired.
- The DA-500 Complete system includes the control panel which mounts on a wall and is plugged into a standard outlet, a direct burial sensor, and 100 feet of direct burial cable
- Each system can use up to three DA-051 sensors to monitor movement in multiple areas
- Each sensor has a range of up to 16 diameter
- Cable lengths of up to 2500 feet are available
- Many accessories are available - including light switches, additional whistles, and timer controls
- Other models are available (BW-DA503 & BW-DA504) with more coming soon!
The DA-500 Drive-Alert Driveway Alarm System is the security industry's most-often used method for detecting a vehicle when it enters a driveway. A variety of features and options make this unit ideal for both residential and commercial applications.
The Drive-Alert is a multi-purpose, solid-state electronic alarm system designed to detect vehicle traffic in driveways, farm lanes, intersections, and any areas where knowledge of vehicle movement is desired or necessary.
Protecting the home
The Drive-Alert allows homeowners to know when someone enters their driveway. The out-of-sight sensor detects moving objects in a nominal range of eight feet on either side of the sensor and sends a signal to the master control unit, which sounds an electronic whistle.
The sensor, when placed alongside a stationary metal object (such as campers, farm tractors, RVs, boats, or gasoline tanks) will detect any movement of that object and sound an alarm, aiding the prevention of theft and vandalism.
Drive-Up Window Applications
Restaurants, banks, pharmacies and other businesses that utilize drive-up windows can use the Drive-Alert unit to signal a customers arrival.
Industrial safety is improved by using the Drive-Alert unit at busy or blind intersections, helping to prevent accidents by signaling the movement of vehicular traffic in these areas. The DA-500 Drive Alert is mounted easily in any enclosed area with 120 VAC access. The sensor is buried 6" deep, parallel to the drive or area being protected. By a simple adjustment at the control box, the sensitivity of the sensors operating range, and the length of time the electronic whistle sounds, can be changed.