| || |
The New Wireless Drive-Alert Vehicle Detection Systems detect vehicle movement in driveways, farm lanes, near workshops or equipment, and even at drive-up windows. Use it anywhere knowledge of vehicle movement is desired.
- Control Panel
- (1) DA-610 Sensor
The Model DA-600 Drive-Alert is a direct wireless replacement for the original hard-cabled DA-500 model. The wireless DA-610 sensor/transmitter takes the place of the cable and sensor used with the DA-500. The receiver operates on 110 volts AC with an internal 24 volt DC power supply. A relay output is provided that can be used for control of external equipment. The relay can be used with 24 volts DC available or Form C dry contacts. An internal piezo whistle for alarm sounding is included in the receiver cabinet. The whistle may be switched off if desired. The DA-600 will operate the DA-655 Chime with Volume Control, the DA-505 Timer Control for extended light control, the DA-052 Remote Whistle, and the DA-057 X-10 PowerFlash which interfaces with the DA-058 Remote Chime, or other external bells and relays. The receiver includes a low battery lamp indicating when the DA-610 transmitter batteries need attention. An adjustable alarm time control allows 2 seconds to 12 seconds of alarm time for each vehicle detected. Four user selectable address switches must be set to match the code switches in the DA-610 transmitter to allow signal detection.
How Each Drive-Alert System Works:
The Drive-Alerts sensor detects cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, or any large moving metal object. When a vehicle is detected, the sensor transmits a signal to the control panel which sounds an electronic alert. All models can also turn on lights, open gates, turn on video equipment, or activate a number of other desired features. An unlimited number of sensors can be used to protect multiple areas!
The sensors can also be placed in or next to stationary equipment such as tractors, mobile homes, campers, gas tanks, trailers, etc. The Drive-Alert will sound an alarm if this equipment is moved. Thus, aiding in the prevention of theft or vandalism. Peace-of-Mind Features and Benefits:
Optional Features of the Driveway Alarm System
- Mier Products, Inc. is a pioneer in the vehicle detection industry with over 25 years of experience
- Know when someone approaches before they are at the door
- Detect vehicles approaching remote buildings or equipment and be warned to investigate if it is a friend, a customer, or a possible thief
- Its tamper-proof; if someone tries to move a sensor an alert is triggered
- Sensors operate from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to +125 degrees
- Each system includes a limited warranty
- Each system includes free technical assistance for the life of the product
- No worries of the false alarms common to PIR sensors
- All of the Drive-Alert Systems are made in the USA!
Quick and Easy Installation!
- Turn on lights for up to 45 minutes whenever a vehicle approaches
- Sound chimes in multiple rooms and/or turn on lights by simply plugging chimes or lamp modules into common household outlets
- Receive notification when customers arrive at a drive-up window
Mount the control panel, plug it in, and place the sensor(s) in the area(s) you wish to monitor...
| || |
Plug it in
| || |
Place the sensor(s)