- High energy capacity even under high discharge rate and deep cycling
- Industry-leading service life in both cycling and float applications
- Integrated, redundant safety protection circuits
- Exceptional 100% deep discharge cycle life
- Superior float, calendar, and shelf life
- Excellent partial state-of-charge endurance
- EverSafe™ battery technology. Protection at the cell, battery, and system level
- Fast response short circuit protection
- Safe, proven, high-performance Nanophosphate® LiFePO4 chemistry
- Sealed ABS plastic case (UL 94-5VA flame retardant)
- Environmentally friendly; cells contain no lead or cadmium
- Strong performance and long life across temperature extremes
- Light weight with superior energy density
- Simple, scalable system configurability up to 2.6kWh of energy
The ALM® 12V7s is available with nominal and high power (HP) models to match application requirements. The ALM 12V7s EverSafe™ battery technology provides protection against operation under many unsafe conditions such as over voltage, under voltage, over temperature and short circuit.
The ALM® 12V7s applications include TELECOMMUNICATIONS POWER SYSTEMS, UPS SYSTEMS, OFF-GRID OR WEAK-GRID POWER SYSTEMS, INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS, and MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. Access the 'Documents' tab above to review the data sheet with extended descriptions and details on these applications, and more.
|Dimensions (excluding terminals) ||151 x 64.5 x 99.7 mm (5.9 x 2.5 x 3.9 in) |
|Weight (approximate) ||ALM 12V7s 914 g (2.01 lbs) |
|Case Material ||ABS Plastic, UL 94 5VA Flame Rating |
|Terminal Requirements ||6.35 mm (0.25 in) Quick Connect FASTON or equivalent |
A 3 Part Video Series on the Performance, Long Life and Engineering of the NEC Energy Solutions ALM Series Lithium Ion Batteries.
Click here for NEC Lithium Ion Battery Part 2 - Long Life
Click here for NEC Lithium Ion Battery Part 3 - Engineering