- UL and ULC Listed, FM Approved
- Service Pressure: Up to 450 PSI (31 BAR)
- Minimum Flow for Alarm: 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Power Requirements
- STANDBY: 10ma at 120V AC or 1.5ma at 24V AC/DC
- ALARM: 40ma at 120V AC or 35ma at 24V AC/DC
- Contact Ratings: DPDT (Form C) 2 Amps at 30VDC or 125VAC resistive
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for ½" conduit
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing.
- NEMA 4 Rated Enclosure - use with appropriate conduit fitting
- Temperature range: 40°F / 120°F, 4,5°C/49°C
- Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle
- Sizes Available: Schedules 10 thru 40, sizes 2" thru 8" (50mm thru 200mm)
- Caution: This device is not intended for applications in explosive environments.
The Model VSR-FE-2 is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL Listed and FM Approved for use on steel pipe; schedules 10 thru 40, sizes 2" thru 8" (50mm - 200mm). The unit may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems.
The unit contains an output relay and an adjustable electronic retard. The relay is actuated when a flow of 10 gallons per minute (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The unit is enclosed in a general purpose, die-cast housing. The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws which require a special key for removal. A field installable cover tamper switch is available as an option which may be used to indicate unauthorized removal of the cover.
|Model||Pipe Size||Hole Size|
|VSR-FE2||2||50||1¼ + 1⁄8 - 1⁄16||33 ± 2|