- cUL, UL, CSFM and NYMEA Listed and FM Approved
- Service Pressure: Up to 450 PSI (31 BAR)
- Minimum Flow Rate for Alarm: 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (10 m/s)
- Contact Ratings:
- Two sets of SPDT (Form C)
- 15.0 Amps at 125/250 VAC
- 2.0 Amps at 30 VDC Resistive
- Conduit Entrance: Two conduit entrances provided for ½" conduit with ½" NPT threaded connections. Use an ATEX certified plug of protection "d", "tb", and IP66 for all unused conduit openings.
- For use in hazardous locations, Classified as:
- Class I: Div. 1 & Div. 2, Groups C, D
- Class II: Div. 1 & Div. 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III: Div. 1 & Div. 2
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket andcast aluminum housing
- NEMA 4 Rated Enclosure - use with appropriate conduit fitting
- Temperature range: 40°F / 120°F, 4,5°C/49°C
- Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle
The Model VSR-FEX is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems located in hazardous locations as shown above. The unit may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems.
The unit contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 gallons per minute (38 Lpm) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The unit is enclosed in a cast aluminum housing. The cover is held in place with six M6 x 1mm-6g; 30mm long socket head cap screws with a 5mm hexagonal drive head and a property class of 8.8. These screws can only be replaced with identical ones.
|Model||Pipe Size||Hole Size|
|VSR-F-EX-2||2||50||1¼ + 1⁄8 - 1⁄16||33 ± 2|
|VSR-F-EX-3||3||80||2 ± 1⁄8||50 ± 2|