The SBR and SBW are ideal for those times when a 4" square back box just wont do.
When you need to run shielded speaker wire along with a NAC Circuit line that uses larger gauge wire to prevent line loss or when you have an addressable control module handling power limited and non power limited wiring and that critical 1/4" spacing is a must, there is nothing like the extra room in the SBR/W back boxes.
Built to assure a reliable installation, the SBR/Ws are manufactured of 16 gauge cold rolled steel and spot welded for maximum strength. The box has a universal mounting pattern and is painted either red or white to assure you will have a professionally finished installation. The oversized box affords a zone of protection around your mission critical Life-Safety appliances by eliminating device/appliance overhang.
- Oversized 5.5" W x 5.5" H x 2.75"D
- Available in Red or White durable Powder Coat Paint
- 16 Gauge CRS Construction
- Standard 4" Square Device Mounting
- Three 3/4' - 1" knockouts
- 1.5lbs each shipping weight
- Shipped in bulk packs of 30 pieces
- Universal mounting pattern for 1 & 2 gang boxes as well as 4" square boxes