- No installation required
- Wireless technology
- Automatically activates when the fire alarm sounds
The Deafgard Series provides a wire-free solution for communicating the sounding of the fire alarm to deaf and hard of hearing people.
Deafgard is a moveable wire-free, acoustically-triggered bedside unit that incorporates a high-intensity strobe and a connected vibrator pad, that when placed under the pillow, vibrates to wake the sleeper upon the fire alarm sounding.
A flashing strobe and LCD provide visual indication that the fire alarm is sounding, allowing the individual to leave their room to a place of safety.
- Overall height: 4.52in.
- Main casing height: 2.16in.
- Width: 6.50in.
- Depth: 4.90in.
- Packed kit weight: 2.13lb.
- Product only (including batteries): 1.85lb.
- Casing: ABS
- Power: 4 x 1.5v C size alkaline batteries (do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Expected battery life: 12 months