| || |
The Firepower 5495 Distributed Power Module by Silent Knight is the most powerful and cost-effective power supply available today. It delivers 6 amps of notification appliance circuit power - what you need to drive power-hungry components like ADA notification appliances. The 5495's advanced microprocessor design is years ahead of the competition. Its switch mode power supply design is up to 50% more efficient than competitive linear mode power supplies. And, ADA retrofits are easier and less expensive with the 5495 because it integrates into current systems without the costly investment in new components.
For the most sophisticated and cost-effective notification power supply available, you need Firepower 5495.
- UL Listed for 6 amps of notification power.
- Power supply's advanced switch mode design reduces damaging heat and manages power up to 50% more efficiently than other systems.
- Integrates with existing systems for simple, cost-effective ADA retrofits.
- Dip switches allow for easy reconfiguration.
- 24VDC regulated output voltage.
- Four power-limited notification outputs; 2 Class A or 4 Class B, or 1 Class A and 2 Class B.
- Additional continuous auxiliary output.
- Three amps per output circuit.
- Two inputs; 2 Class B or 2 Class A.
- Ground fault detector/indicator.
- Independent trouble relay.
- AC loss delay option shuts off power to non-essential high-current accessories like magnetic door holders.
- Stand alone operation.
- Lightweight design adds to ease of installation and reduces shipping costs. -
- Operates with most polarized, UL-Listed notification devices.
- UL 864 & 1481 listed.
- CSFM approved