The Model 5496 Intelligent Power Module by Silent Knight is the most powerful and cost-effective power supply available today. It delivers 6 amps of notification appliance circuit power and built-in synchroniztion for appliances from, Gentex®, and Faraday - what you need to drive power-hungry components like ADA notification appliances. The 5496's advanced microprocessor design is years ahead of the competition. Its switch mode power supply design is up to 50% more efficient than competitive linear mode power supplies.
For the most sophisticated and cost-effective notification power supply available, you need Firepower 5496.
- UL Listed for 6 amps of notification power.
- Power supply's advanced switch mode design reduces damaging heat and manages power up to 50% more efficiently than other systems.
- 24VDC regulated output voltage.
- Four power-limited notification outputs; 2 Class A or 4 Class B, or 1 Class A and 2 Class B.
- NACs are programmable as Notification Appliance Circuits, or as auxiliary power to be used as constant, resettable, or door holder power.
- Additional continuous auxiliary output.
- 3 amps per output circuit.
- Ground fault detector/indicator.
- Communicates to the FACP via 4-wire SBUS (wire runs up to 6000 ft.).
- AC loss delay option shuts off power to non-essential high-current accessories like magnetic door holders.
- Lightweight design adds to ease of installation and reduces shipping costs.
- UL 864 & 1481 listed. (Pending)
- CSFM approved (Pending)
- ANSI Cadence pattern output capability built-in.