| || |
The SD505-DUCT addressable duct smoke detector including the SD505-APS Analog Photoelectric Smoke Sensor is used for detecting smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through an HVAC air handling system. When smoke is detected in a duct, the unit communicates the condition to the IntelliKnight control panel. The panel, in turn, depending on programming and wiring, turns off fans, blowers, and other devices. Now there's even more power and flexibility available to the IntelliKnight family of products!
The Model SD505 DUCT Duct Smoke Detector is a heavy duty detector housing with the SD505- APS Analog Photoelectric Smoke Sensor pre-installed. It provides early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial and Industrial applications. The SD505-DUCT is in a heavy duty gray steel back box with a clear cover. It installs quickly and easily.
- Two-wire connection to SLC
- LED alarm indication and communication on sensor head
- Detects and limits the spread of smoke
- Rugged steel backbox with clear plastic cover
- Installation template included
- Large terminal connection screws
- 3 standard tube lengths
- UL 268A listed, complies with NFPA 72 and 101
- Metal housing with 7.5" exhaust tube
- SD505-APS Analog Photoelectric Sensor
- Installation template
- 4 mounting screws