- Reliable addressable communications for trouble-free operation
- Age resistant polymer housing
- Dual electronic thermistor design
- Superior EMI resistance for reliability
- Microprocessor-based design to provide maximum features
- Simple field cleaning for code compliance
- 0.025" mesh bug screen to keep unwanted insects out
- Variety of mounting options to meet any application
- Dual LED indicators for 360° visibility
- On-board drift compensation reduces maintenance
- Detector transmits signal to indicate maintenance is required
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Detector sensitivity increases in hot fires
- Transient smoke conditions are ignored
- Plug-in mounting provides ease of installation
- Tamper-proof feature available on mounting bases
- UL Listed
- CSFM approved
The SK-Acclimate Multicriteria Photoelectric Smoke Detector incorporates both thermal and photoelectric technologies that interact to maximize detection. An on-board microprocessor with advanced software focuses on rejecting nuisance alarms. The SK-Acclimate is for use with IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
Using advanced software, SK-Acclimate continuously samples the air in the environment and adjusts its detection parameters and alarm threshold accordingly. And it does this automatically, without user intervention.
A patented photoelectric sensing chamber and dual thermistor heat detector combine with an array of on-board software tools, to maximize fire detection. In a real fire, the smoke and heat sensors work together to make the quickest possible decision. The photo sensor is optimized for smoldering fires, the heat sensors are rate-of-rise compensated to provide a faster response to flaming fires. The on-board intelligent software combines both signals to give an early alarm.
A dual stage drift compensation feature reduces maintenance frequency. SK-Acclimate offsets the effects of gradual dust build-up and will notify the control panel before its compensation level is reached, allowing time for maintenance. Once the compensation limit is reached, a second signal is sent to the control panel indicating an urgent need for maintenance.
The SK-ACCLIMATE is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs:
SK-ACCLIMATE is compatible with the following detector bases:
- B210LP (included) 6" base
- B501 2-wire base
- B501BHT-2 Temporal base
- B224RB relay base
- B224BI isolator base