- SK-Photo smoke detector head included
- Air velocity rating from 100 to 4000 feet per minute (0.5 to 20.32 meters per second)
- Support for Class B or Class A wiring
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Available space within housing to accomodate mounting of relay module
- Provides trouble signal in the event the sensor cover is removed or improperly installed
- Easy to clean
- Easily accessible code wheels on sensor head
- UL recognized field replaceable power and sensor boards
- Transparent cover for convenient visual inspection
- Remote testing capability
- UL Listed
- CSFM approved
The SK-Duct Intelligent non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector is for use with IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
The SK-Duct Intelligent Non-Relay air duct smoke detector is used with SKPhoto (included) for detecting smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through an HVAC air handling system. When smoke is detected in a duct, the unit communicates the condition to the IntelliKnight control panel. The panel, in turn, depending on programming and wiring, turns off fans, blowers, and other devices.
The SK-Beam and SK-Beam-T are compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: