Includes 4GB USB Thumb Drive
- Scratch-resistant Lexan® face panel with a black background and white screened legend
- Can be mounted with other infinity single gang products
- Ensures that the files are always at the jobsite
- Easy access to a USB B port to files
- 4 GB flash drive, store electronically your T&I records, AS Built Drawings & service reports.
- Make changes to the fire alarm software without having to make a new CD.
- Durable steel frame mounts into an Infinity IGB Box or a standard electrical back box and securely holds the cover IGP plate.
The Space Age Electronics eFAD USB storage device has been developed to be a code compliant solution to a mandated item specified by the National Fire Code NFPA 72 section 18.104.22.168 states, "A record of installed software and firmware version numbers shall be maintained at the location of the fire alarm control unit."
The eFAD is a designed solution to prevent the reoccurring problem of non billable service calls and lost revenue. When your service technician arrives to your customer's location and the fire alarm software is not available due to it not being on site, not the right version or CD is damaged, it not only takes money directly from your bottom line, it can cause customer aggravation. These types of occurrences are typically caused by the previous technician forgetting to put the software back or the end-user misplacing it. None the less this causes downtime and customer retention issues.
The eFAD eliminates the need for the industry standard CD's when making changes to the fire alarm software by storing your software on 4GB USB flash drive. It stores your fire alarm software safe and secure, eliminating the occurrences of the software not being on site when technicians arrive to service the system. Along with your fire alarm software you can store your test & inspection documents, service records, manuals & AS built drawings for the system. Using a standard USB B connector it allows you to plug in with any standard SB printer cable to upload or download information. Simply erase the old version and up load the new one with your changes.