- 2 key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Overall Dimensions are 12" wide x 13" tall and 2 1/4" deep
- 18 gauge steel box and cover for security
- Durable powercoat baked on finish other colors available
- Standard 3/4" cat 30 key lock other lock assemblies available
- Solid stainless steel piano hinge
- Permanently screened white ink 1" high "Fire Alarm Documents"
- Legend sheet for passwords and system information
The FDB is the perfect fit to meet the demanding code requirements today. SAE's number one goal is to manufacture code compliant solutions and this product allows you to do just that. NFPA 72 2010 section 22.214.171.124 states, "A record of installed software and firmware version numbers shall be maintained at the location of the fire alarm control unit."
This durable 16 gauge steel enclosure with a solid piano hinge and key lock will keep all of your code required documents in one safe place. Along with your fire alarm software CD you can store your test & inspection documents, service records, manuals and As-Built Drawings for the system.
The FDB is designed to hold critical manuals and documents with a durable steel retainer. It has designated hooks to organize key rings and hold important business cards for easy access and reference. Inside the cover it has a organized note table that allows for documentation for passwords and other critical system information.