MFR Multi Fast Rail 4/5 Module
Siemens, Gamewell, or SimplexGrinnell
- Dimensions: 18" long x 4 5/16" wide x 2" deep
- Secures 4 or 5 modules 4" square pattern
- 20 gauge steel construction
- Durable galvanized finish
- Wire chase for vertical or horizontal
- Edge protector to eliminate wire cuts
- Mounting hole pattern for wall or cabinet
The MFR Fast Rail is designed to be configured to hold 4 or 5 manufacturers addressable modules with an easy method of assembly for each address module.
Each address module is installed with the terminal field connections and address dials easily accessible after installation for serviceability. The MFR is supplied with edge protectors to eliminate wire shorts when pulling wire chases.
The MFR is manufactured from durable 20 gauge galvanized steel and is designed with multiple mounting hole patterns for wall or cabinet mount. Measurements are 18" long x 4 5/16" wide with a depth of 2" with module installed.
The MFR is ideally suited for the Space Age ACE cabinet size A (SSU00655) or D (SSU00657) for a professional installation. Features key access and a lift away removable door to access the address modules and field wiring thus allowing you time saving maintenance and trouble shooting of the system.