- 16-Gauge (.062 thick) cold rolled steel
- Red textured finish
- White 2" lettering "BATTERY CABINET"
- Green ground screw with threaded insert
- Formed lift-a-way hinge
- CAT 30 keyed door lock
- Six 1/2" and 3/4" EMT conduit knockouts located on both sides, top and back
- Overall dimensions: 17" wide x 8" high x 4" deep
- UOXX.S2580 UL Listed Control Unit Accessories
The MBC "BATTERY CABINET" is designed for the professional installation of systems requiring battery storage and meets the requirement of NFPA 72 (1-5.2.9) stand-by battery storage for battery backup.
The MBC allows for easy access and maintenance of the batteries while also assisting against unnecessary power drain, interference or degeneration of the battery. The unit can be mounted securely to a wall, preventing mechanical injury or damage to other equipment.