- Dimensions: 12" wide x 13" height x 2¼" deep
- 4GB internalized flash storage for documents, drawings, and software.
- 2 key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Rigid 16 gauge steel construction for security
- Durable, red powder-coat baked-on finish
- Standard ¾" CAT30 keyed lock
- Full-length, stainless steel piano hinge
- Permanently screened white ink 1" high - "FIRE ALARM DOCUMENTS"
- Legend sheet for passwords and system information
The FAD is the perfect fit to meet the demanding code requirements today. SAE's number one goal is to manufacture code compliant solutions and this product allows you to do just that. NFPA 72 (2010) section 184.108.40.206 states, "A record of installed software and firmware version numbers shall be maintained at the location of the fire alarm control unit."
This durable 16 gauge steel enclosure with a solid piano hinge and key lock will keep all of your code required documents in one safe place. With a 4GB USB flash drive it stores your fire alarm software safe and secure eliminating the occurrences of the software not being on site when technicians arrive to service the system. Along with your fire alarm software you can store your test & inspection documents, service records, manuals & as-built drawings for the system. Using a standard USB B connector it allows you to plug in with any standard USB printer cable to upload or download information.
The FAD is designed to hold critical manuals and documents with a durable steel sleeve. It has designated hooks to organize key rings and hold important business cards for easy access and reference. Inside the cover it has an organized note table that allows for documentation for passwords and other critical system information. The steel sleeve can be easily removed to hold a 1.5" three ring binder.