The FB4 Fire Alarm Box 4” Square is conveniently packaged with everything needed for quick termination of fire alarm circuits. It was designed to aid in minimizing wiring cost and meeting Code Compliant UL12.4 Field Wiring Applications and UL 89.1.2 Markings and Indication of Connection requirements. The FB4 Box also will meet NEC Code requirements where a junction box is required after 360° degrees of conduit bends. The red finish with NFPA nationally recognized Fire Symbol and rugged construction make this the logical choice for your next job while displaying professionalism and improving system credibility with inspectors and AHJs. This economical kit comes with everything you will need for a quick professional looking installation.
- One red 4” square extra deep 16 gauge galvanized steel electrical appliance box
- Dimensions are 4” x 4” x 2 3/4” deep
- Five standard 1/2” & 3/4” EMT knockouts
- One red Fire plate with 1” lettering and NFPA Fire symbol screened with white indelible ink
- Address label for circuit identification
- One 4” square 18 gauge galvanized box bracket
- One 4 point TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strip installed and mounted on a convenient Box Bracket (BB4)
- Two red 3/4” Forged Steel EMT Conduit Connectors
The FB4 Fire Alarm Box 4" Square was designed to incorporate all the products needed for termination of fire alarm circuits. Each package consists of one SAB 4" Square Appliance Box, one TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strip mounted on a BB4 Box Bracket, one FP4 4" Square Fire Cover Plate and two 3/4" Red EMT Connectors. The FB4 Fire alarm box shows the AHJ or inspector that the installation is professional and code compliant, which increases first round sign-offs.