Acerbox TCC Clawed Ceiling Bracket
- 16 gauge galvanized deep appliance box
- 18 gauge galvanized arms
- Countersunk 8-32 mounting holes accommodate self-aligning screws to secure 4” square devices without danger of cross threading
- Keyhole screw slots for easy and precise mounting
- 4 claws on each arm to stabilize unit during device installation
- Appliance box is suitable for mounting strobes and speakers from most manufacturers
Two 18 gauge galvanized arms are attached to a 2 3/4” deep appliance box, each with threaded holes to accommodate standard 4” square devices. Appliance box also includes three 1/2” and 3/4” pre-punched conduit knockouts. Brackets fit snugly between ceiling grid and tile, and each arm is designed with 4 mounting claws to grip the tile and stabilize the unit horizontally. Ends of brackets can be adjusted with pliers to grip the grid tightly for proper vertical support. Utility knife must be used to cut ceiling tile and install device onto mounting plate. Each vertical upright corner includes a 1/8” hole to accommodate a support wire, independently secured to the superstructure, when required.