STI-13020FR is a direct replacement for STI-6600. Dimensions are: 5.42"H x 4"W x 2.5"D
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery.
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Fire Label reads: "IN CASE OF FIRE - LIFT COVER PULL FIRE ALARM"
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
This indoor/outdoor polycarbonate cover helps stop false fire alarms without restricting legitimate operation of pull stations. It protects devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
The STI-13020FR is a clear, flush mount cover with a red horn housing, alarm and fire label. Cover is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. The Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper®, but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.