| || |
Highly effective, alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors for double doors. Serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm for 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously (as preset by the user). A key operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life alkaline battery and features a low battery warning facility. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation.
- Complete with double reed switch assembly that allows the alarm to monitor double doors.
- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be set if desired).
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- In exit alarm mode, can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied).
- May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate alarm.
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
- Exit delay allow unit to arm following authorized exits.
- Unit is completely self-contained.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Easy to install.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact design 5 in. (127mm) in diameter and 1.875 in. (48mm) deep.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided.
- Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing in normal use (one year on electronic components).