- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent.
- Remains "on" or armed at all times.
- Has a momentary reset option.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be set if desired).
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- In exit alarm mode, can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied).
- May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate alarm.
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
- Exit delay allow unit to arm following authorized exits.
- Unit is completely self-contained.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Easy to install.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact patented design 5 in. (127mm) in diameter and 1.875 in. (48mm) deep.
- Also available in green housing to comply with newer standards (STI 6400-G).
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided.
- Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components).
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
Highly effective, alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors. Serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well.
The unit uses a momentary switch. After initial installation, unit is always on and you do not have to remember to turn it on when you leave a protected area. This model also eliminates having to remember to re-arm it because it is never off.
When the alarm is triggered, to silence the alarm, insert the key and turn completely to the "RESET" position and hold for 2 seconds, then release. The switch will spring back to its original position and push the key out. To turn the unit off, supply power must be removed.
- Housing: 1/8 in. Polycarbonate
- Power Source: 9 VDC Alkaline or 12-24 VDC Wired
- Warning Horn at 1 foot: 95 dB (low) - 105 dB (high)
- Relay Contacts: Form C Dry 0-30 Volts AC/DC, 1 Amp
- Dimensions: 5.375 in. x 5.375 in. x 2 in. (137mm x 137mm x 51mm)
- Standby Current: 10 uA
- Alarm Current: 200 mA
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)