The STI-6583 (24V model) is designed to get its power directly from a remote power supply (other than the fire panel) or CCTV power source. The STI-6580 (12V model) includes a 12V transformer.
- Allows critical electronic components to operate at low temperatures
- Self-adhesive heater pad
- Keeps control panels warm when mounted in a protective cover or enclosed space. Results may vary based on installation and enclosure used.
- Temperature controlled
- Thermostat active 23°F to 41°F (-5°C to 5°C)
- Both 12 and 24-volt models available
- Can be mounted inside control panels to keep batteries and electronics operational.
- Keeps LCD’s from becoming sluggish and helps them stay visible at freezing temperatures.
- Easy to install and highly effective
- One Year Warranty from date of original purchase
These easy to install kits are the answer for protecting expensive electronic units that must be installed in low temperature areas, indoors or outdoors. They operate with enclosed covers. In addition to assuring continued operation of protected units, they also keep LCD’s from becoming sluggish and help them stay visible.
The 12-volt system (STI-6580) incorporates a 12-volt transformer and is rated at 25 watts. The 24-volt system (STI-6583) is designed to get its power directly from a remote power supply (other than the fire panel) or CCTV power source. It is rated at 8 watts. Both systems include a foil heater pad with adhesive backing and a thermostat.
|Heater Pad Size ||4" x 5 1/2" |
|Thermostat Size ||3/4" x 1/4" x 3/16" |
|Thermostat Active ||23°F to 41°F (-5°C to 5°C) Creep action thermostat |
|STI-6580 Power ||12 Volt 25 Watts (2.25A) AC or DC |
40VA 12VAC Power Supply Included
|STI-6583 Power ||24 Volt 12 Watts (.5A) AC or DC |
Power Supply Not Included