| || |
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Open backbox and conduit entries for exposed conduit or surface mount applications.
- Cover includes thumb lock.
- Fast and easy installation.
- For indoor and outdoor applications.
- Molded from thick clear polycarbonate material.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- Polycarbonate tested -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- 94V-2 flammability rating.
- For model available with key lock, see STI-7500D.
Multipurpose lockable enclosure for keypads, annunciators or other electronic products, which require physical or environmental protection. This cover is available to protect a wide range of larger size devices, components and sensitive models from vandalism, accidental damage as well as the elements, such as dirt, dust and grime. The polycarbonate cover is backed by a lifetime guarantee against breakage and damage in normal use. Spacer, hinges and cover are formed from super tough polycarbonate material. This STI Enclosure is lockable with a thumb lock (key lock models also available - see STI-7500 series).