| || |
- Covers and protects low voltage wires.
- Sturdy PVC construction.
- Mounts to wood or steel.
- Reduces the cost of cutting and repairing several holes in drywall while looking for buried wires.
- Professional look to low voltage wiring.
- Helps assure the location of wires under drywall.
- Helps to route wires as inconspicuously as possible.
- Helps maintain integrity of insulation and vapor barrier.
- 12 splice boxes to a pack.
Here is an inexpensive way to assure your low voltage wires are not lost behind drywall. The STI Splice Box, constructed of sturdy PVC, mounts on wood or steel. It is designed to cover low voltage wires and allows workers to easily locate them behind drywall. Ideal for use with stereo, alarm, CCTV or motion sensor wires.
Simply mount this box over low voltage wires before drywall and insulation are installed. The drywall installers will cut an opening for the box and pull the wires through. The box assures the wires are located in their intended position. Use where 1/2" or thicker drywall is to be installed.