| || |
- Clear polycarbonate cover.
- Approximate internal dimensions: 19.8" X 24.8" X 7.3"
- Polycarbonate rated -40°F to 120°F (-40°C to 49°C).
- Additional eyelet can be used for secondary pad lock or safety seal.
- NEMA 4X and UL Listed to U.S. Safety Standards.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate within normal use.
- Cover includes a white steel internal mounting plate with a baked on enamel finish.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- External mounting tabs.
- Two rotary action latches with additional eyelets for secondary lock.
- Includes key lock.
- Complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- Tamperproof mounting screws available.
- Lid fully gasketed.
Multipurpose lockable extra large cabinet for remote annunciators, fire alarm control panels, or other electronic products which require physical or environmental protection. Helps guard against vandalism (accidental or intentional), as well as dirt, dust and grime. UL Listed NEMA 4X cover mounts on the wall enabling the unit to be stored in a central location. The cabinet is available with a key lock, which helps deter wrongful users away from the unit and has an additional eyelet for a secondary lock or safety seal.
Cabinet consists of a clear polycarbonate that allows the unit within to be highly visible from any angle. The external mounting tabs enables the unit to be easily installed on any wall. Operator has to unlock the unit and lift the lid for access.