| || |
- Smoke detector's LED remains clearly visible.
- Extremely strong polycarbonate material.
- Recommended for correctional facilities with smoke detector abuse.
- Constructed of clear polycarbonate.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Appealing appearance.
- Backplate available for mounting on unstable surfaces.
- Tamper resistant hardware available.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for specific smoke detectors.
- FM Approved.
- State of California Listed 7300-1416:101 (CSFM) .
- Simple removal for servicing detector.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Polycarbonate tested -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
UL and cUL Listed for use with (No sensitivity adjustment needed):
- Notifier FSP-751
- System Sensor model 2251
- FCI model ASD-PL
- Secutron model MRI-2251
- EST model 2251F
- Honeywell TC806B1001
- Sentrol/GE Interlogix 611UD, 612UD, 721UD and 731UD
UL and cUL Listed for use with (sensitivity adjustment required):
- Siemens Building Technologies, Inc. PE-11, FP-11, FPO-11, HFP-11, HFPO-11 and DB-11
Super tough protection for smoke detectors where abuse is severe. Smoke Detector Damage Stopper protects your critically important smoke detectors from accidental or intentional abuse. Easy to install in areas where physical abuse is causing false fire alarms or high maintenance costs. STI-8100 is for flush mounted smoke detectors and is constructed of clear polycarbonate. See STI-8130 for surface units.
Because they're molded of polycarbonate in a highly durable design, these protective covers carry a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use. Easy to remove for servicing smoke detector. Tamper resistant hardware is available.