| || |
- Color: Red
- Button Phrase: FIRE
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-Activate, Key-to-Reset.
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate with ground lug.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- ADA Compliant and UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- CSFM Approved.
- Two (2) Form "C" contacts rate at 15 A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Polycarbonate rated -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate material (one year on electronic components).
This North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch is designed to compliment fire alarm systems. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Customers are surprised to find all this quality is available increase in price.
Note: Per UL Listing, this model available with "FIRE" label only.