| || |
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Molded from thick polycarbonate material.
- STI-6560 is for flush mount units.
- Complete with lock and tamper key.
- With gasket, ideal for using in areas that require frequent hosing down or have a wet environment.
- UL Listed U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Polycarbonate rated -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
This versatile protective cover helps prevent theft and vandalism to larger keypads, access controls and similar devices. Cover increases the life and reliability of units by protecting them from accidental or intentional damage, as well as severe environments and dirt, dust and grime. With optional gasket, it also helps keep out water in wet locations and wash down areas. Polycarbonate cover and frame is clear with lock. See STI-6550 model for no lock and STI-6560S model for smoke color.
Cover is backed by a 3-Year guarantee against breakage and damage in normal use. It is molded of thick super tough polycarbonate material. Locking units are not permitted on actuation stations used for fire or emergency life functions.