| || |
- Plug-in design
- Shorting spring on mounting plate for pre-installation continuity check
- Captive mounting screw
- Torx screw for tamper resistance
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Minimal intrusion into the back box
- Rotary switch for tone selection
- Two volume settings
- Electrically compatible with existing SpectrAlert products
SpectrAlert Advance selectable-output chimes and chime/ strobes are private mode notification appliances used to alert trained personnel to investigate possible emergency situations and to take appropriate action. Security guard and nurse workstations are ideal locations for chime products.
SpectrAlert Advance chimes and chime/strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times and maximize profits. The SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances is designed to simplify your installations, with features such as: plug in designs, instant feedback messages to ensure correct installation of individual devices, and seven field-selectable candela settings for chime/ strobes.
More specifically, when installing Advance products, first attach a universal mounting plate to a four-inch square, four-inch octagon, single-gang, or double-gang junction box. Then, connect the notification appliance circuit wiring to the SEMS terminals on the mounting plate.
Finally, attach the chime or chime/strobe to the mounting plate by inserting the product’s tabs in the mounting plate’s grooves. The device will rotate into position, locking the product’s pins into the mounting plate’s terminals. The device will temporarily hold in place with a catch until it is secured with a captive mounting screw.
SpectrAlert Advance products allow you to choose:
- 12 or 24 volts
- At 24 volts, 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, or 115 candela by way of rearmounted slide switch and front view window
- Chime tones and volume by way of rotary switch