- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Mounting plate for all standard and all compact wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for wall mounting only
The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with lower current draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings, standard and compact devices, and plain, FIRE, and FUEGO-printed devices, System Sensor L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
The L-Series line of wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all models with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
|Standard Operating Temperature ||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10 to 93% non-condensing |
|Strobe Flash Rate ||1 flash per second |
|Nominal Voltage ||Regulated 12 DC or regulated 24 DC/FWR1 |
|Input Terminal Wire Gauge ||12 to 18 AWG|