| || |
- Approximate Range: Coaxial Cable 6400 ft
- Structured Wiring 2500 ft
- Telephone Cable 2500 ft
- Resolution: 1 ft < 300 ft & 3 ft > 300 ft
- Accuracy: ± 2 feet - Cables up to 10 ft
± 5 feet - Cables 10 to 200 ft, ± 3% - Cables longer than 200 ft
- Cable Library: 39 Standard Cable Types
- Output Impedance: 50, 75 & 100 Ohms
- Velocity of Propagation: Adjustable 0 to 99%
- Tone Generator: Oscillating 810 - 1110Hz
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD
- Connector Type: BNC
- Power Supply: 1 - 9 Volt Battery
- Battery Life: Appox. 2000 Tests
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 122 deg. F
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 deg. F
- Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Safety: IEC61010-1, EN 60950
- EMC: BS/EN 61326-1
- Includes: Padded Cordura Holster,
Test Lead Adaptor w/ Alligator Clip,
9 Volt Battery
The NEW Triplett TDR is a hand-held Digital Cable Length Meter / TDR Fault Locator designed to both measure the length of copper communication cables and distance to a fault. Advanced signal processing techniques enable it to identify opens and short circuits, and directly indicate the fault distance on an alpha-numeric LCD. An internal library of standard cable types enables accurate measurement on communication cables without the necessity of entering Velocity of Propagation (VOP) information. For non-standard cables, the VOP is adjustable from 0-99%.
The Triplett TDR incorporates an oscillating tone generator, that is detectable with a standard tone probe such as the Triplett Hound or Hound 2 Probe, for use in the tracing and identification of pairs within a cable.
Housed in a tough ABS plastic case and supplied complete with test leads and a protective tool-belt holster, the Triplett TDR is designed and manufactured to international standards for quality, safety, and reliability.