| || |
- Approvals include: UL Standard 464, Factory Mutual (FM), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York (MEA) and Chicago (BFP
- Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- High sound output with low current draw
- Low frequency aluminum shells for better audibility through walls, doors and other structures
- 6 and 10 shell sizes in 12 or 24 VDC models
- Integral RFI suppression to minimize included noise on the NAC circuit
- Mounting options for surface, semi-flush, outdoor, and concealed conduit installation
- Built-in trimplate makes semi-flush mounting simpler and less expensive
- Screw terminals permit fast in-out field wiring of #12 to 18 AWG wire
- Polarized for DC supervision of NAC circuits
- Operates on filtered or unfiltered DC
- For combined audible (bell) and visual signaling, convenient retrofit plate assemblies are available with Multi-Candela or Single candela strobes (Refer to Fire Alarm Products Catalog for Series RSSP Sync/ Non-Sync Strobes specifications and technical information)
Wheelocks Series MB Motor Bells provide a better engineered motor bell for fire and life safety alarm systems. The Wheelock Series MB Bells include higher dBA, low current draw, built-in trimplate for semi-flush mounting, low frequency aluminum shells, and low RFI noise. The motor for Series MB Bells is a durable, high torque permanent magnet motor selected for its high performance and long life.
These DC vibrating Series MB Motor Bells are offered in 6 and 10 shell sizes in both 12 and 24 VDC models.
Series RSSP Sync/Non-Sync retrofit plates are used in conjunction with the Series MB Motor Bell when combination appliances are required. The Series RSSP retrofit plates are available with either Multi-Candela or single candela strobes and easily mount to a 4 square or Wheelock SBL-2 backbox. All Series RSSP strobe appliances meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm Code), ANSI 117.1 (American National Standard for Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities), ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and UL Standard 1971 (Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired).
The Series RSSP retrofit plates may be synchronized when installed with the Wheelock Series SM, DSM, Sync Modules or the PS-12/24-8CP or PS-12/24-8MP Power Supply with Wheelocks patented sync protocol. Wheelocks synchronized strobes offer an easy way to comply with ADA requirements concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
|Model Number ||Our Part No ||Shell Size ||Input Voltage (VDC) ||Average RMS Current ||UL Max* ||dBA @ 10 Ft. ||Mounting Options |
|MB-G6-12-R ||WH-103942 ||6” ||12 ||0.06 ||0.09 ||92 ||D,E,J,K,N,O,P,R,S |
|MB-G6-12-S ||WH-104221 ||6” ||12 ||0.06 ||0.09 |
|MB-G6-24-R ||WH-103941 ||6” ||24 ||0.03 ||0.04 |
|MB-G6-24-S ||WH-104222 ||6” ||24 ||0.03 ||0.04 |
|MB-G10-12-R ||WH-103944 ||10” ||12 ||0.06 ||0.09 |
|MB-G10-12-S ||WH-104223 ||10” ||12 ||0.06 ||0.09 |
|MB-G10-24-R ||WH-103943 ||10” ||24 ||0.03 ||0.04 |
|MB-G10-24-S ||WH-104224 ||10” ||24 ||0.03 ||0.04 |