Rewritten and extensively updated, the full-color 2017 edition NEC Handbook is the most practical and powerful resource for electrical design and installation today.
Success in the electrical industry depends on your grasp of NFPA 70: National Electrical Code requirements and your ability to apply them correctly. Based on the 2017 NEC, the NEC Handbook clarifies concepts for a better understanding of the Code. It's a powerful communication tool that helps you explain the NEC to clients and others who might not have professional electrical training.
Only the 2017 edition of the NEC Handbook has:
- The complete 2017 NEC text for instant and easy reference
- Integrated commentary positioned in-line with NEC text
- A new cross-reference feature to help you find related information in other Articles fast
- 800 full-color photos, tables, and illustrations such as schematics, floor plans, and cross-sectional graphics
- A list of contents at the beginning of each Article that provides the major sections within the Article
- Ten Informative Annexes including Informative Annex C: Conduit and Tubing Fill Tables and Informative Annex D: Examples
- A new Summary of Technical Changes table that shows you where and why changes occurred
The NEC Handbook is specially designed for electrical professionals.
As Code changes impact your work, the Handbook brings you up-to-speed with in-text highlighting that indicates where NEC requirements changed from the previous edition, and bullets that signal deletions. Commentary and examples are printed in blue. There's also a complete NFPA 70: NEC Code Index.
In a fast-changing industry, the NEC Handbook has what you need for safe and compliant electrical work.
If you or your employees don't understand the NEC, problems can escalate from a failed inspection to a major liability that jeopardizes lives and property. Order the 2017 edition of the NEC Handbook, the resource trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. (Hardbound, 1,367 pp., 2017)